Friday, May 9, 2008

Jessica Loves...Twitter.

Ok, Yes, I am in the online realm for my design job and I am pretty up to date on all the latest online trends and I have to say that when Twitter came out I was all..this is the stupidest thing... EVER. Like I want to read little one sentence self-congratulatory blog postings. I have soooo many things  better to do with my time. 

Jump forward to now. I love Twitter. I do not have the stamina to have my own blog, only to make them en masse for my sister. I do not think I could commit to writing frequently enough to warrant it's usefulness or to create a following of any kind. And then, of course, since I am a web designer, it'd have to be all "the best design ever" and programmed to a T and I just don't want to put that much effort into something where I'd be saying things like..."I walked past this guy on the F train platform who was just sitting there making farty noises with his mouth and I laughed to kill myself." Enter Twitter. I CAN JUST SAY THAT. And guess what? I just did, just then, in between typing this. It's fast and it's especially fast because I use the application Twitterrific so I don't even have to go to the site. I also can just text things in from my phone as well, so that I don't even have to be on the computer. 

I love technology. I can publish my random thoughts and I know EVERYONE will care about them and that is because I am a unique snowflake.

No comments: