Saturday, March 22, 2008

Chelsea loves....a kick in the pants

Because no one is calling or emailing me to demand I post new pictures, videos and news on this website (like they are for Zoe's) I find myself pretty much ignoring my new personal blog. Hmm. I have had this problem before. Shit.

Here's what's up:

  • I think I am addicted to baby gear. I am obsessed with baby carriers (the babywearing kind) - I have 4 (1 ring sling, 1 pouch, 1 baby bjorn, 1 mei tai) and I've got my eye on another one. We just got a new stroller and car seat and I am honestly acting like I just bought 5 new pairs of shoes - that's how excited (and LAME) I am.
  • I have BIG EAR PROBLEMS. No, the problem is not that I have big ears. One of my ears is currently swollen shut because of external otitis. There is no noise getting in. It hurts to chew.
  • I can't stop eating Newman-O's. These are Paul Newman's dairy-free version of Oreos. They aren't as good but they're good enough to eat and eat and eat.
  • I got my hair colored a dark brown/purpley color. It's cool, but subtle.
  • My baby is the cutest thing EVAHHHH.
  • I'm supposed to be reading Ender's Game for book club...I bought a copy but now I can't find it.
  • My pre-pregnancy clothes still don't fit. Neither does my wedding ring. Boo.
  • Most of the time I walk around at home in just jeans and a bra. The reasons are two-fold...1.) I get really hot when I wear Zoe in the baby carrier and 2.) she spits up all over all my clothes anyway, so why not just let her spit up on my skin? That way, I can just wipe it off. God, I'm smart.

No comments: